Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SOS #114 Colors or Woodgrain

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another challenge to get you to shop your stash. This week we have this color inspiration photo for you:

 
Your challenge is to use either the colors OR the wood grain. Or go wild and use them both. Here's what our DT did with the challenge:

Leslie



Alica

Lauren 

Deena

Michelle 

Now it's YOUR turn! Go into your stash and pull out some wood grain things, or use the colors in the photo (or WOW us and do both!), use them on a project, then come on back and link us up below.

Please remember to limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours. Thanks!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

hmmmm....hello could I borrow a pound of minutes? or a cup of hours? I mean... well ... I want to play .
but will I actually have time?
You know wood-grain is right up my style aisle. hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

These colors combined with wood grain are great. I can't wait to try something. I love the diversity in your Design Team's offerings. Everyone has such a unique style.

Anonymous said...

These colors combined with wood grain are great. I can't wait to try something. I love the diversity in your Design Team's offerings. Everyone has such a unique style.

Marianne said...

I made it ! with a few hours to spare. Then I walked the dogs...fed the husband...watched Under the Dome and now I can go visiting other SoS-ers. Some days it feels as though this blogging is like a full time job.