Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SOS Challenge 56: Stuck on Stickers

It's time for another SOS challenge! This week we ask you to dig into your stash and find some stickers! Any type of stickers will do: alpha, trims, puffy, clear, etc. Anything that has adhesive will work!

I don't know about you, but I have a vast collection and variety of the things, and I never remember to use them. This challenge made me dig deep into my stash, and I may or may not have made more than one card for you. *ahem*

Here's what our fabby DT has made to get your mojo started:









Now it's your turn! Go forth and create, then come back and link us up! Please remember we have a limit of 13 challenges, including ours. Thanks!

5 comments:

Beverly G said...

Yep,don't use many stickers anymore, more dimensional ones like this clock, but I still hang onto to them. Thanks for the great challenge.

Christy said...

I had to dig deep because I've faded away from using stickers, but I did manage to find a chipboard stickers and letters and even incorporated tiny alphas :)....FUN!

Dixie said...

What a great challenge! The DT projects are great, and reminded me to actually use this sticker I'd bought a few months back.

June Houck said...

I actually thought of stickers a few years ago as sooooo passé, but then Lauren berg old inspired me with a challenge at Caardvarks. Since then I have enjoyed adhering them to card stock and fussy cutting them and popping them up on dimensionals on my cards...though today I used a simple sticker sentiment adhered straight on the card.

Lovely inspiration, SOS crew!

Chriss America Real said...

I have a HUGE binder full of stickers that I never even look at! I was taught to scrap by a Creative Memories Consultant and stickers were big!

Chriss