Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Shout Out

Good Morning!
Is it Spring yet? It sure looks like it here - we are enjoying a spell of un-seasonally warm weather and I'm really thankful for it.
Before we announce Top 3 for our Embossing/Meljen's challenge I just want to thank everybody for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash . We really love to see your wonderful creations every week and don't forget - the faster you use up your old stash, the sooner you can buy some new goodies - guilt free ;)

Margie Calenda from Bella Bug Creations

Shelby from Color of Happy
Dee from Dee's Designs BlogFantastic projects ladies! Be sure to grab the Top 3 Badge from our sidebar.

There is still plenty of time to play along in our Food/Drink related challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting! So glad you like my Mike Wazowski card! I had a lot of fun making it and playing along with your embossing challenge. Thanks so much! I just posted the badge on my sidebar. YIPPEE!

Shelby said...

So cool! Thanks for choosing my card! Very flattered

Shelby